As property managers we provide a unique proposition in combining the service environment and commitment to customers of a luxury retailer and service provider with an understanding of the needs of a landmark buildings and modern and efficient property management systems.
We create a management information system incorporating key performance indicators for performance monitoring.
We operate the Qube (ECS) Property Portfolio Management System, the leading property management system, and Barclays Client Monies system to maximise efficiency.
The Management Service
- Produce annual spending estimates to calculate service charges and reserves, as well as administering the funds and providing information to auditors
- Produce and circulate service charge accounts and supply information to leaseholder/tenants and residents associations
- Administer buildings and other insurance
- Engage and supervise staff such as concierges and cleaners
- Manage maintenance contracts on services like, lifts, fire equipment and pumps
- Regularly inspect property to check condition and deal with routine repairs to buildings, plant, fixtures and fittings
- Look after routine enquiries from leaseholders/tenants
- Keep records on leases and other matters
- Keep landlords informed on changes in legal requirements and check compliance with lease terms
- Advise on management policy
- Arrange and supervise contractors for gardening, cleaning, window cleaning etc.
- Pay contractors and suppliers
- Produce annual accounts and arrange for auditing and other statutory requirements
- Administer bank accounts held in trust
Services we will provide for an additional fee
- Giving court evidence on recovery of unpaid rents or other charges or on compliance with lease covenants and service charge arrangements
- Advising on rating, planning improvement and other grants, insurance claims and valuations
- Preparing replacement cost assessments for insurance purposes
- Considering applications for alterations
- Advising on assignments of lease, subletting and change of use
- Preparing agreements and checking inventories
- Copying documents insurance policies and accounts
- Employing and working with other advisers
- Advising on and arranging assured and shorthold tenancies
- Dealing with solicitors about sales of apartments